I: About Me
Hey there, thank you for coming to my website, my name is David Alvarez, and I assume you’re interested in growing your business.
Let’s skip all the boring corporate talk, and get down to what you’re really here for: you want to grow your business with advertising, and you want to see what we’ve got to offer, more importantly – how we can help you hit your goals.
I don’t know what your specific goals are, but if thinking rationally, I can expect two things: more high quality leads, and an effective cost-per-lead.
If that’s what you’re here for, and you are, because – that’s the type of people we’re reaching with our ads; then read on.
I’d invite you to watch our white paper, if you’ve got the time, you only really need to watch the first 15 minutes or so to get what we’re about:
Which I get it, if you want to learn about a company, you head to the “About” page, so now, I have to turn this into an informative page.
So, a quick about me before we move on:
- I studied marketing in university.
- Got an internship working for a local internet marketing firm handling PPC & SEO for local businesses. (Doing grunt work: aka, keyword research, bid adjustments, conversion rate optimization, etc.)
- Graduated from college.
- Continued to work in the industry for a year.
- Now, I’ve decided to open up my own shop and have a go at it.
- And, so, we’re here.
Look, you most likely have already done your own research, so let’s not talk about “the opportunities of the internet” and so forth.
Let’s talk about the facts.
From several years working in the industry, I’ve come to notice a few recurring patterns.
#1: Most agencies don’t invest enough attention into optimizing client campaigns.
#2: Campaign optimization is actually relegated to interns and entry-level workers, which means the real “brains” in the agency are not the ones running your campaigns.
#3: Most campaigns (whether AdWords or Facebook) are grotesquely unoptimized.
#4: Optimization of a campaign (getting high conversion rates, lowering costs, improving efficiency of ad spend) takes several months, and lots of trial & error. (Testing different ad copy, landing page visuals, landing page copy, retargeting, etc…)
#5: Most agencies in the business are more interested in extracting the most revenue from each client, rather than adding more value to the client (more on this later).
#6: Your “reports” are not at all indicative of actual campaign performance. Rather, they’re “cherry-picked” to get you to continue to pay them.
#7: The cold hard truth is, you’re going to “shop around” a lot before you find an agency that actually cares about you. And by that I mean, you’re going to burn a lot of cash.
#8: This makes business owners distrusting of our industry, which clouds their judgement as they’re unable to separate the good from the bad.
This list can go on, and on.
As you can see, I have a strong bias against big agencies. And that’s because I worked in one.
Here are some things to look out for, when “shopping around”:
#1: Low – Blanket Prices
- This means something like $1000 / month for management for all clients regardless of industry or difficulty.
- Not every industry is the same. And the levels of difficulty are commensurable to the levels of competition.
#2: Account Management
- If your communication with the agency is relegated to an account manager, you’re not in good hands. Again, most account managers are inexperienced and don’t know much, so don’t expect too much from them.
- Truthfully, the account managers don’t care about your business the same way you do. Often, they’re kids fresh out of college just looking for experience and a pay check.
I know this sounds harsh, but it’s the truth. Not all agencies are bad mind you, only most are.
This is, I believe, our biggest selling point.
II: Working Together
And, here’s our promise to you:
- We will work arduously to improve your campaign performance.
- We will be completely transparent with our reporting (please watch our video for more information)
- We are on the same side, and our incentives are intimately aligned.
- We want to be your long-term partners (it directly benefits us financially, since we save on advertising).
The #1 thing we focus on is getting you more leads at a lower cost. That’s what we can directly control, and that’s where our focus lies.
We do that through a number of ways:
- Improvement of Quality Scores (lower cost per click)
- Improvement of Conversion Rates (higher rate of clicks to leads)
- Keyword Monitoring (eliminate poor performing keywords, and adding negative keywords)
- Analytics Analysis (to get a greater understanding of how to improve the campaign)
- Detailed Reporting (for accountability)
- Retargeting (to make sure maximize the chances that someone converts into a lead)
- Brand Awareness (to familiarize the market with your brand, which in turn improves campaign results)
We stop at nothing to get you better results, and that’s the only thing we focus on. Because it’s the only reason you should work with us. If you want just “good results”, there are cheaper people out there that will execute on that. If you want to take your business to the next level, we’ll be your #1 choice.
With all this said, because our aim is to keep a small client base (no more than 20 clients), we have a few requirements for our ideal clients.
- A great campaign is not built over night. It takes months of data, analysis, and trial & error for us to improve. We put in several hours per week to your campaign, and make adjustments on a weekly basis, but real results take time. So, we have to ask you to be patient.
- Reputable Business
- We believe that all businesses are in the marketing business, and that the greatest marketing tool is a great product or service. So that means we like to work with people who are passionate about what they do, and have built great products for their customers as a result.
- Stable Revenues
- For advertising to be successful, you need to already have a stable base of revenue. If you’re penny-pinching and watching every cent, you will not be successful – because you won’t have the patience needed to get good enough data. That’s a key factor in advertising success.
If you think we would be a good fit, and both of our businesses would profit from our partnership, we would be more than happy to see what we can do for you.
Go to our contact page and submit an estimate, and we’ll take it from there!